We encourage passionate and dedicated individuals to join hands with us for a prosperous career as Aircraft Engineers, technicians & Interns. We offer comprehensive training for these positions and ensure that all are above the industry standards.
Aircraft Engineering offers great opportunities for practical-minded individuals who prefer a hands-on role and enjoy working up close on an aircraft. Our team of engineers and technicians in the structural aircraft maintenance team, maintain and attend to repairs related to the structure and mechanical parts of the aircraft, while Avionics team handle the electronics.
TMA carries out Line and Base Maintenance of DHC6 Twin Otter series 100/200/300/400 in accordance with the approved maintenance programs including EMMA Checks and all activities including complete aircraft disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, and testing in accordance with approved regulatory and in-house maintenance guidelines.
Are you dedicated, talented and passionate about what you do? Then come and join us.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineers
1. Must hold MCAA 66 or EASA B1 license (Airframe and Engines experience on general aviation aircraft 5700kg and below.) /EASA B2 license (Electrical & Avionics experience on general aviation aircraft 5700kg and below.)
2. More than 03 years maintenance certifying experience on DHC-6 aircraft.
3. Good communication skills in English.
4. Analytical thinking and ability to use initiatives to decide priorities in relation to fulfilment of maintenance on DHC-6 Twin Otters.
Eligibility Criteria for Technicians
1. GCE A/L or 12th Standard or equivalent
2. Work experience as Aircraft Maintenance Technician will be an added advantage
3. Part 147 Aircraft Maintenance Training in Category B1 will be an added advantage
4. Good diagnostic and hands-on skills at work
5. Good communication skills
6. Ability to work long hours
7. Capacity to work with minimum supervision