The New Seaplane Terminal
Your next step on the journey to paradise!
After 30 years of operating Seaplanes from Trans Maldivian Airways’ own Seaplane Base, TMA is glad to have relocated to a brand new and enhanced Seaplane facility owned by the Maldives Airports Company Ltd (MACL). The new terminal is a shared facility for multiple Seaplane Operators, including TMA.
The Noovilu Seaplane Terminal (NSPT) building consists of 4 floors including the ground floor. TMA operation related offices are located on the ground floor, and TMA admin offices and all shared & Private Lounges are located from 1st-3rd floor, all under the same roof!
CORAL LOUNGE by TRANS MALDIVIAN AIRWAYS
Coral Lounge, TMA’s New VIP Lounge is located on the 2nd Floor of the building at the North West Corner. Passengers going to Coral Lounge will be received by TMA staff at the Guest Relations Counter located at the entrance of the Lounge.
- Enjoy comfortable seats & scenic views as you wait for your flight
- Dedicated quiet zone with recliners & massage chairs
- An array of meals, snacks and refreshments offered
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Kids play area with toys and activity books
- Comfortable wash rooms with baby changing facilities & showers
- Service staff available to take care of your every need, with special assistance for wheel-chair bound passengers