Pilots: First Officer
Embark on an exciting career in the World’s Largest Seaplane Operator. Experience one of the most unique and exciting operations, in a globally renowned picturesque location, while flying the most famous Seaplane ever produced. As part of a multi-crew operation, you will be responsible, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, providing a high standard of customer service.
We provide an attractive remuneration, rotational and benefits package.
- Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
- Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
- The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
- The maximum age must be 65 years.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
- Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
- Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA.
- Hold a valid Maldivian FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit;
- Or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit, which complies with Maldivian Part- FCL, in order for the issuance of a Maldivian FCL.
- Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for an issuance of a validation.
- All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
- Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
- Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 experience.
- GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
Interested applicants can apply using the form below.
Captains and First Officers must include your PRF forms at the time of application.
Online Job Application
Kindly ensure that you have read and understood the minimum Requirements for First Officers and Captains.
Interested applicants may download the Pilot Recruitment Form (PRF) document from here.
The completed PRF document must be submitted in the form below.