Embark on an exciting career in the World’s Largest Seaplane Operator. Experience one of the most unique and exciting operations, in a globally renowned picturesque location, while flying the most famous Seaplane ever produced. As part of a multi-crew operation, you will be responsible, to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft, providing a high standard of customer service.
We provide an attractive remuneration, rotational and benefits package.
- Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
- Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
- The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
- The maximum age must be 65 years.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
- Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
- Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA.
Minimum Total Flight Experience:
- a) 3000 hrs, Including at least 500 hrs on DHC-6; or
- b) 4000 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
Minimum Total Floats Experience:
- a) 750 hrs, including at least 500 hours on DHC-6 floats; or
- b) 1500 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
- Minimum PIC experience of 500 hrs on aeroplanes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 Experience.
Interested applicants can apply using the form below.
Captains and First Officers must include your PRF forms at the time of application.