Customer Service Officer
Embark on an exciting career in the World’s Largest Seaplane Operator. Experience one of the most unique and exciting operations, in a globally renowned picturesque location The Maldives.
If you are a passionate and dedicated individual seeking a challenging work environment to push your limits, be innovative and develop yourself above the industry standards, then we are looking for you.
Are you qualified, talented and passionate about what you do? Then we would like to hear from you.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum GCE O/L or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Sound customer service orientation
- A pleasing personality and good PR skills
- Age between 18-26 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome passengers at check-in counters and TMA Terminals
- Provide passengers with information on their flights and departure and arrival times
- Report any delays related to passengers/flights to the appropriate authorities
- Assisting Passengers with their inquires provide support when necessary
Online Job Application
Kindly ensure that you have read and understood the minimum Requirements for members of the Cabin Crew Team.