You could spend a lifetime searching for this kind of romance. Soneva Fushi Resort in the Maldives is the original desert island hideaway. The resort that set the tone and the standards for every subsequent resort. A jewel of an island – large by Maldives standards – with perfect beaches, a vibrant reef encircling the island, a colony of nesting turtles and its very own world class observatory. There are few more beautiful locations on earth.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
Soneva has always been an innovator in the field of responsible tourism. We take our environmental and social responsibilities very seriously. Whether it’s developing resorts using sustainable materials, recycling waste materials, conserving water or preserving fragile underwater eco systems, we are always prepared to take the initiative.
- “Robinson Crusoe” style
- Thick vegetation – Villas are scattered along the beach and tucked into the lush greenery, providing the ultimate privacy
- “No news no shoes” philosophy
- ‘SLOW LIFE – Sustainable Local Organic Wellness Learning Inspiring Fun Experience , Soneva’s approach to ‘intelligent luxury’
- Oversized Villas & Private Residences with innovative architecture using sustainable materials
- High standard of personalized services by a dedicated Mr. Friday / Ms. Friday through out your stay
- ‘Cinema Paradiso’, the first open-air beach cinema in the Maldives
- ‘Fresh in the Garden’ restaurant – Jungle dining high in the treetops
- ‘Ever Soneva So Celestial’ which is the first Astronomical Observatory in the Maldives with a Meade RCX 400 is a professional class astronomical telescope
- Private sand bank and three private picnic islands