Mirihi Island Resort
An emerald gem. The term “Mirihi” refers to the small exquisite yellow flowers found around this beautiful island. According to local folklore, the flowers can be used to “take away the poison”. Mirihi Island Resort is located on a secluded tropical island in the South Ari Atoll, approximately 85 kilometers south of the capital Male’. It is a picturesque and breathtaking 30-minute seaplane ride away from Male’.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Boutique Resort
South Ari Atoll
This emerald gem is just 350 meters long and 50 meters wide and is proud to have a sparkling palm-fringed beach of fine white sand. Walk barefoot if you choose to, as this is as close to nature as you can get. Blessed with white talcum powder beaches, turquoise blue waters and one of the most amazing house reefs, it is truly a vision of paradise on earth.
- Small, intimate island, wonderful beach and soft sand
- Quiet, private, secluded / no entertainment, no TVs in the rooms
- To unwind, to switch off and get away from it all
- Outstanding diving and snorkeling, directly at the house reef
- One of the best house reefs in the entire Maldives
- Two restaurants, two bars, dive center, spa, and non-motorized water sports
- A lot of individualized excursions, private dinners, special events
- Very personal, attentive, genuine service
- 140 team members for a maximum of 72 guests
- Outstanding cuisine and excellent wine list