An exceptionally charming island with the ideal “Maldives holiday” atmosphere, Madoogali is full of lush vegetation, swaying coconut palms along with a soft and fine sandy white beach around it.
Key Resort Details
4 Star Hotel
North Ari Atoll
Madoogali boasts of a house reef which is a comparable to no other Maldivian coral reef for its colors, life and growth. Colorful Acropora, massive brain corals and anemone, harbor a myriad of life including manta rays, turtles, guitar sharks, seahorses, etc…just in the house reef, a few meters away from the beach.
- Tucked amongst the trees are just fifty six bungalows. The thatched roofed bungalows, hand-built by Maldivian craftsman using local materials, have verandahs with a clear view of the beach and the sea beyond
- Malafayi Restaurant: A buffet style spacious open air restaurant with a live grill at the center of the buffet set up serves international cuisine including Mediterranean, Western and Eastern cuisine. The Grill serves freshly caught wahoo, marlins or groupers, along with several other accompaniments
- Haruge’ Bar: adjacent to the main restaurant with a vast chill out lounge and breezy outdoor deck under the shade of banyan trees. Cocktails and freshly squeezed tropical fruit juices are served both in the chill out lounge and on the deck. The bar is stocked with well known brands of liquors, wines and beer etc.
- Veli Cafe’: a cozy outlet on the beach serving ice-cream, light snacks, smoothies as well as cocktails. This is the ideal place to have a quenching icy drink after hours in the sun or to watch the magical sunsets
- Diving and water sports
- Excursions: island hopping, night fishing, trawling fishing, spin fishing, snorkeling trips to the sandbank and nearby reefs, sunset cruising, dolphin watching and private picnics at a deserted island
- Mu Spa offers a range of treatments including Asian and western massages, reflexology as well as pedicure, manicure and facials