The real essence of the Maldives. Set in the Ari Atoll, Maafushivaru is reached by a 25-minute seaplane journey from Male. The island charms you with its dazzling turquoise lagoon and sandy beaches, knitted with lush flora, enough to give you a sense of tranquility. Minutes away is Lonubo, our very own deserted island, letting you and your beloved have your own island for a night.
Key Resort Details
4.5 Star Hotel
South Ari Atoll
Thatch-roofed villas, inspired by local architecture, are set amidst verdant gardens or are poised over the turquoise lagoon. Deceivingly modest exteriors hide worldly comforts and indulgences and all villas offer direct access to the beach or sea. Designed for couples seeking romance or for families looking to spend quality time together, Maafushivaru offers an experience that elegantly combines the Maldives from times-gone-by with the contemporary luxuries of the present.
- Ideal for honeymooners and couples
- Has its own desert island – Lonubo
- Small island with lush vegetation and wide beaches – barefoot luxury
- Range of evening entertainment from live band or DJ to movie nights
- An extensive selection of excursions
- Weekly Maldivian night, featuring an elaborate cultural show
- Bespoke Renewal of Vows services
- Great location, frequent whale sharks and manta ray sightings
- Great value all-inclusive package
- Over water spa featuring a range of treatments including signature treatments by YonKa