LUX* South Ari Atoll
An insight into unspoilt island living. A luxury resort in Maldives, with four kilometers of beaches, charming water villas and a world-class diving center. Above or below the waterline, the Maldives presents a kaleidoscope of colors, flavors, nature and activities that never fails to delight, and LUX* South Ari Atoll is no exception.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
South Ari Atoll
As the only settlement on the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in the South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort offers real insight into unspoilt island living. A spontaneous atmosphere provides delights at every turn, with anything from impromptu cinema screenings on the beach to pop-up musical performances. The lagoon is ideal for snorkeling and whale shark spotting, while two pools and a spa at this idyllic Maldives resort offer a welcome break from the beach. Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens and taste authentic island cuisine at our numerous restaurants. Wherever you venture at this luxury resort , expect to be pleasantly surprised.
- One of the biggest islands among the LUX* resorts
- Four kilometers of beach
- An extensive choice of seven restaurants and six bars
- Unique spot for snorkeling with the whale sharks
- Private lounge at the Ibrahim Nasir International airport
- Sea plane (twenty-five minutes flying time) and domestic flight (thirty minutes flying time) options
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and bars
- One of the biggest spas in the Maldives, LUX* Me spa has fifteen treatment rooms (eleven garden and four over water)
- 193 rooms with 8 different categories to choose from
- Half board, Full board and All-inclusive options available