Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili
Dawn rises and a stunning vista of sun-kissed lagoons and palm-fringed beaches slowly unfolds. Welcome to Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili, where tranquility and flawless beauty is imbued with the legacy of Maldivian heritage. Located in the midst of the Maldives oldest historical Raa Atoll, the Resort weaves cultural heritage, natural wonders and an idyllic island lifestyle into a rich tapestry of unforgettable experiences.
Key Resort Details
105 villas and suites
This teardrop paradise island features 105 elegantly appointed beachfront and over-water guestrooms including 5 luxurious suites, each one commanding spectacular views of the shimmering Indian Ocean. The 6 gastronomic venues at Loama Resort Maldives at Maamigili offer a smorgasbord of flavours from around the world, whilst Loama Spa provides the ultimate pampering experience for a complete rejuvenation of the senses..
- Loama Museum, the first and only Museum in a Hotel in Maldives licensed under the Government’s Department of Heritage
- Loama Art Gallery of contemporary Maldivian art
- Loama Resort’s Heritage and Culture Manager – the first such title/appointment by a five star resort in Maldives
- Rich and beautiful house reef where guests can swim to a kind of coral garden teeming with colourful fish
- Purest and fine white sand a la hour glass sandy beaches
- Diverse, fun and educational resort activities such as cultural and local island tours, fishing and diving
- The diving sites around Loama are truly an experience as the sites are almost untouched and the reefs are rich in coral. The sea life features a myriad of different species big and small
- A wide selection of quality and authentic cuisines with specialty Thai (Thundi) and Japanese (Meyzu) restaurants featuring a Thai chef and a chef specialized in Japanese cuisine
- Loama Spa is a modern Maldivian spa concept that has a claim to authenticity and a cultural focus