Hurawalhi Island Resort, Maldives
A beautiful blend of barefoot bliss and contemporary design. Hurawalhi is the perfect match of serenity and excitement, comfort and adventure; it stirs up your every atom with an intricate blend of intimacy and thrill. Hurawalhi is home to the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant.
Key Resort Details
Above, below and by the water, honeymooners and guests looking for a beach break are in for a 5-star treat that holds a perfect balance between tranquility and pizzazz: sublime accommodation, generous all-inclusive service, spa indulgences, marvelous coral reefs and lagoons set seal on the notion that the island is worth a visit. Add to the mix the jewel in the resort’s crown, the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant, and it becomes clear why you are bound to fall in love with Hurawalhi.
- Adults-only resort accepting guests above 15 years of age
- Home of 5.8, the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant
- Beachside and over-water luxury villas
- Crystal clear lagoon and an amazing house reef with marine life in abundance
- Close to manta ray feeding areas
- On-site Marine Biology Center
- Ideally situated close to more than 50 dive sites
- Renewal of wedding vows and candlelit dinners arranged on the beach