Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa Maldives
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa Maldives is an exclusive all-suite resort with some of the largest beachfront villas in the Maldives, all (except seven Sunset Beach Villas) with their own private pool or Jacuzzi. Famous for its outstanding double coral reef that brings a vibrant underwater world to just a few meters from its shores, Hideaway is a tropical paradise of long stretches of soft white sand beaches and a warm, crystal-clear turquoise lagoon.
Key Resort Details
Haa Alifu Atoll
+960 650 1616
Only a 75-minute seaplane flight from the capital city, Hideaway has four restaurants and bars offering a world of fine dining including an excellent wine collection. The spa is a true wellness haven with 12 private treatment suites, while those who love to be active will enjoy the two outdoor pools, the gym, two tennis courts, beach volleyball court, as well as extensive watersports, fishing, diving and a range of excursions.
- All suite resort
- Oustanding ‘double’ coral reef
- Some of the largest villas in the Maldives
- At 1.5km in length, one of the largest islands in the Maldives meaning there’s plenty of space and privacy for all guests
- Incredibly natural: only 5% of the island is built on, meaning the rest of the island is thick tropical greenery and gardens
- Island Host service to greet and look after every guest
- Close to Utheemu Island: the cultural and historical ‘capital’ of the Maldives
- The only resort with a professional tennis academy and water park