Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru
A natural wonderland. Located in the remote Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, a scenic seaplane ride away from Male’ Airport. This 44-acre private island is a natural wonderland fringed by a spectacular two kilometer long lagoon. Swim with seasonal gatherings of manta rays and whale sharks at nearby hotspots from June to October.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
Explore some of the Maldives’ richest waters with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. Embark on life-changing Ayurvedic Immersions and Chakra Blessings in the multi-award-winning Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat. Join pioneering manta ray, turtle and coral reefscaping projects at The Marine Discovery Centre. The Kids’ Club ‘Passport to Adventure’ inspires a passion for discovery and conservation with activities from Dosha Discovery to Coral Reef Building. Culinary enthusiasts are aroused by mezze at Al Barakat, contemporary Italian at Blu, feet-in-the-sand grills at Fuego and over-water cocktails at Seabar – one of four bars – accessed via a short seawalk.
- 35 to 40 minutes seaplane from Malé, in the only UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives
- A remote, natural wilderness that invites a real sense of discovery – 44 acres (18 hectares) of unspoilt jungle wilderness
- All-inclusive Ayurvedic Immersions and life-changing ‘Chakra Blessings’ journeys
- Interactive Marine Discovery Centre showcasing pioneering marine conservation projects, including Reefscapers
- Near the world-renowned manta ray and whale shark hotspots of Hanifaru Bay, Bathalaa and Veyofushi (June to December), with the resort running seasonal ‘Manta on Call’ Snorkel Safaris
- Monogrammed bikes given to guests of all ages
- 102 vast rooms on the beach, over the lagoon or hidden down the jungle paths, including Family Beach Villas with Pool and Two-Bedroom Family Beach Bungalows with Pool
- PADI 5 Star IDC Centre offering the full range of PADI courses, from Bubblemaker and PADI Seal Team for children aged eight and over in the Resort’s lagoon to pro courses
- Dedicated programs for all age ranges: Kuda Velaa Kids’ Club conducts the ‘Passport to Adventure’ program for children from four to twelve years
- Four exceptional restaurants and five bars; in-villa and specialty dining