Four Seasons Resort at Kuda Huraa
Pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon. Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village in this colorful garden, just twenty-five minutes speedboat ride from Male’ Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children, or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
North Male Atoll
Explore up to thirty local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Center. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang out with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Center to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated ocean front Italian at Reef Club.
- A vibrant garden island with the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village
- Twenty-five minutes speedboat ride from Malé
- Twelve acres (5 hectares) of exotic gardens awash with bougainvillea, frangipani and hibiscus
- Innovative natural therapies at The Island Spa – the only Maldivian spa on its own island – including: Kuda (Little) Spa treatments for guests aged six and above; The Night Spa, featuring open-air lunar rituals under the tropical night sky; and SUP Yoga, the ultimate combination of a relaxation, stretching and breathing that pushes concentration and core strength to new heights
- Tropicsurf Surf School with classes for everyone above the age of six, close to six world-class breaks and some of the world’s warmest and most consistent swells
- PADI 5-Star IDC Centre offering the full range of PADI courses, from Bubblemaker and PADI Seal Team for children aged eight plus in the Resort’s lagoon, to PADI Pro courses
- Interactive Marine Discovery Centre featuring coral reefscaping and turtle conservation programmes, plus ‘turtle pools’ for baby turtle hatchlings
- Exciting activities including Shark Snorkel Safaris, Dolphin Sunset Cruises and Cooking Classes
- All Seasons Kids Club offering a complimentary daily program of sports, crafts and games for four to twelve year-olds, from junior yoga and spa sessions to snorkeling with a Marine Biologist and cooking classes
- Ninety-six traditional thatched rooms on the beach and over water, including Family Beach Bungalows with Pool