Constance Halaveli Maldives
Where time seems to have stopped and dreams become reality. Floating in the North Ari atoll and shaped like a curved Dhoni (Maldivian boat) is the five star Constance Halaveli Resort. Water and sand combine and lie in contrast to the exuberant green of the foliage. The shadow of the 86 villas falls on the turquoise lagoon.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
Alifu Atoll (North Ari)
Escape to paradise and experience the ultimate in luxury living at the 5* Constance Halaveli. Enjoy the seclusion of the resort’s private island setting. Stroll along white sandy beaches and swim in turquoise waters teeming with colorful marine life. Children can unleash their spirit of adventure at the Constance Kids’ Club. Lie back and relax on your own private sun terrace, dip into your own plunge pool, or take the time to nurture your body and soul with a treatment specially tailored for you at the U Spa by Constance.
- Longest jetty in the Maldives – 850 meters long
- The main restaurant features a different internationally themed buffet dinner every night of the week
- Jing, the upscale Asian fusion restaurant, along with Jing Bar are located on our jetty, completely over water
- Meeru, the third restaurant, is a beach BBQ serving fresh seafood from the Indian Ocean
- The Presidential Villa has 700 square meters of space and includes three bedrooms, a private plunge pool, a spacious garden, a personal gym and an exclusive spa treatment room
- U Spa by Constance is located over water and features a complete line of specialty treatments
- Constance Halaveli has both a high-end boutique, Spherique, as well as an exquisite jeweller, Sifani
- The Constance Kid’s Club is open daily and babysitting is also available
- Get active with a variety of water sports including, but not limited to, scuba diving, wind surfing and jet skis