Cheval Blanc Randheli
An intimate and contemporary haven in the unspoiled Noonu Atoll. It’s an intimate haven with just 45 loft-style villas, all with private pools. The Maison features forty-five beautifully appointed loft-style villas – each a retreat for barefoot living in the tropics. All villas have a large living room, adjoining powder room, spacious bedrooms, double dressing rooms and light-filled bathrooms. Outdoors, all feature a 12.5 meter private infinity pool and dining pergola or pavilion plus a private beach, spacious over water decks or dedicated gardens.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
The Cheval Blanc Spa offers tailored treatments by Guerlain while the Maison’s culinary art is delivered across a collection of five restaurants and three bars offering varied and entertaining atmospheres.
- Intimate haven with forty-five loft-style villas – all with private pools
- A secluded lagoon in the preserved Noonu atoll with lush vegetation and rich marine life
- Subtle combination of traditional Maldivian inspirations and contemporary style
- Cheval Blanc Spa with exclusive signature treatments by Guerlain
- Five restaurants including ‘Le 1947′ fine dining signature, ‘La Table de Partage’ private dining room, ‘the White’ contemporary brasserie, ‘the Diptyque’ offering the best of Japanese and Iberian cuisines and ‘the Deelani’ alfresco restaurant
- Genuine marina with a fleet of traditional dhoni boats, water sports and PADI certified diving center
- Maison’s Alchemist team, genuine designers of memorable experiences, is there to fulfil our guests’ wishes and to create lasting memories through unforgettable experiences and bespoke surprises
- Le Carousel Kids Club and Le Paddock Teens Club
- Private lounge and customized Cheval Blanc seaplane