Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo
Over water and underwater gasps of pleasure. Welcome to an island paradise, where the sun sets at your doorstep whilst glistening on a cerulean sea; where peace and tranquility envelope you. Located 42 kilometers away from Male, the capital of the Maldives, Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo is reached in 25 minutes by seaplane or 85 minutes by speedboat. Guests are spoilt for choice with 4 star accommodation facilities in spectacular surroundings. Our Green Globe certification is a testament of our values and ethos.
Key Resort Details
4 Star Hotel
North Ari Atoll
Once you arrive, life transforms. The warmth of hospitality outshines the warmth of the cerulean sea. Culinary delights vie with underwater sights. The tranquility takes over and leaves you fabulously rested. Life will never be the same again. The pristine coral reefs have the most incredible underwater life that you can ever imagine. A kaleidoscope of fluorescent colored fish in an underwater garden is certainly a spectacular sight. The island is fringed with palm trees. Soft sandy white beaches offer complete privacy. The sea is enticingly warm and welcoming. Life cannot get any better!
- Pristine coral reefs with incredible underwater life, perfect for diving and snorkeling
- A Green Globe certified resort
- Mouth-watering cuisine on offer in the Madi and Malamathi restaurants
- Stunning hues of magical sunsets
- Own spice garden
- Unique and extensive sport and recreation facilities (gym, squash, tennis, badminton, billiards, etc.)
- Four categories of rooms (Standard,Superior,Beach,Water)
- A wide choice of excursions (fishing, island hopping, Robinson Cruise, etc.)