Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa
The ultimate in barefoot luxury. Set amongst the perfect islands and blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll (Alifu Atoll) in The Republic of Maldives, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives delivers a unique 5 star resort experience and offers the ultimate barefoot luxury along with a range of exciting activities that will appeal both to couples and families. Featuring 112 suites & villas, the resort offers diving enthusiasts outstanding diving opportunities including an excellent house reef complete with a sunken ship wreck and is within easy reach of the top dive spots in the Maldives. The resort offers all guests a premium all-inclusive vacation experience, along with a perfect white sand beach and the crystal clear water of the Indian Ocean.
Key Resort Details
5 Star Hotel
South Ari Atoll
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives offers more than simply daytime sun, sea, and sand. The resort features a variety of dining options, pools, recreation activities, sports and fitness facilities, bars and lounges with nightly entertainment, Spa Cenvaree, and a Kids Club.
- Ultimate All-Inclusive plan aims to deliver an unrivalled carefree holiday experience to single travelers, couples and families alike – truly an island where cash is not required
- Facilities for younger guests include a children’s pool, Kids’ Club, and a range of water sports
- 112 suites and over water villas ranging in size from 86 to 159 square meters
- The Deluxe Family Water Villas are unique in the Maldives, with bunk beds for two children in a separate area, video games and a safety lock to the terrace
- Every facility of the property is comfortably located within a short walking distance
- A PADI Dive Center – super scuba diving and snorkeling on its own house reef and a shipwreck (Kudhimaa) easily accessible
- A superb range of dining venues and leisure facilities. Dining venues ranging from “Reef” serving Asian and Western cuisines, “Azzuri Mare” which is an Italian restaurant, to “Lotus”, the only Thai restaurant in the South Ari Atoll. The other outlets serving bar snacks, wine, cocktails and drinks are “Coral” and “Aqua”
- Over water fitness centre
- Excellent house reef complete with a sunken ship wreck and some of the Maldives’ best snorkeling and diving sites within easy reach