Careers at Trans Maldivian
The success of Trans Maldivian Airways has been through the efforts of our team.
Today, we employ more than eight hundred dedicated team members representing twenty nationalities. We aim for the highest standards of professional and personal competence to provide the visitors to the Maldives with an incredible experience.
If you feel you could contribute to the success and reputability of the team, we’d like to hear from you!
For General Vacancies:
TRANS MALDIVIAN AIRWAYS (Pvt) Ltd.
Ibrahim Nasir International Airport
P.O. Box 2079 Male’
Republic of Maldives
Tel: +960 3315201 | Fax: +960 3305173
For Pilot Vacancies:
Requirements for First Officers and Captains
- Hold a Professional Pilot License as per the specific requirements stated below.
- Hold a Valid Class 1 Medical.
- The License, Ratings and Medical Certificate accompanying the License must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of joining the Company.
- The maximum age must be 65 years.
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above.
- Passport must be valid for minimum of 1 year (Foreign Nationals).
- Pass an Assessment and Interview conducted by TMA.
CAPTAINS- DIRECT ENTRY (Float Operations)
- Valid ICAO ATPL acceptable to Maldivian Civil Aviation Authority for a Validation.
- Minimum Total Flight Experience:
- a) 3000 hrs, Including at least 500 hrs on DHC-6; or
- b) 4000 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
- a) 750 hrs, including at least 500 hours on DHC-6 floats; or
- b) 1500 hrs, with no DHC-6 experience.
FIRST OFFICERS (Float Operations)
- Hold a valid Maldivian FCL CPL/MEP/IR with ATPL theory credit;
- Or a valid CPL/MEP/IR, with ATPL theory credit, which complies with Maldivian Part- FCL, in order for the issuance of a Maldivian FCL.
- Or a valid ICAO CPL/ME/IR, without ATPL theory credit can be considered provided that the candidate has a considerable amount of Flight Experience and/or Float Experience, in order for a issuance of a validation.
- All Ratings must be valid and endorsed on the same License.
- Minimum total flying experience- 160 hours.
- Minimum of 70 hours PIC on aero planes.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has Float experience.
- Preference will be given for candidates who has DHC- 6 experience.
- GCE Ordinary level Subjects (or equivalent) – Min of 6 passes, with 3 credits (including English Language).
Click here to apply
Kindly ensure that you have read and understood the minimum Requirements for First Officers and Captains, stated above.
Interested applicants may download the Pilot Recruitment Form (PRF) document from here.
The completed PRF document must be sent by email along with the necessary documents stated in the form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kindly ensure that the total size of the email and attachments do not exceed 10 MB.