Amilla is an intimate timeless place, not about trend but about lifestyle. Located in the UNESCO biosphere Reserve Baa atoll. Amilla offers you a choice of Island homes that rest over crystal clear waters, nestle amongst lush tree tops or hug the shore of white sand.
Key Resort Details
+960 660 6444
+960 660 6400
A mere 30 minutes away by seaplane from Male’ international airport or 15 minutes flight to Dharavandhoo domestic airport followed by a short 10 minute speedboat ride to Amilla.
- Javvu Spa, with 10 unique treatment pods to provide exceeding services with leading products
- UNESCO Biosphere, blue hole exploration and Hanifaru bay excursion
- Internationally renowned chef and restaurater Luke Mangan is heading the restaurant for Amilla Fushi, and the first authentic Fish & Chips restaurant in the Maldives.
- Kids Club with all day activities for children
- Wine cellar with over 10,000 bottles of wines
- Largest pool in the Maldives.
- Private swimming pools featured in every house category